Looking good is a priority in almost every girl’s life. With the rise of consumerism, the revenue generated by make-up brands are increasing and so are their products. Promises of flawless skin, silky smooth hair, pristine white smile are making more and more women resort to one make-up item after another. However, it is important for you to realize that make-up are the last items that can make you look beautiful. It is always better to try natural ways in order to enhance you beauty. Here are some beauty tips that are going to help you in looking stunning.
- Do away with the junks – junk food are the first and foremost enemies to your skin. It is difficult to give up on the pizzas, burgers, chips and so on but you have to if you want a good skin. You should eat a healthy diet like fresh fruits and vegetables and fish. Its not that you have to completely give up on other food but you should lower the intake of sugar and fat.
- Drink lots of liquid – make sure you drink lots of water. You should consume 4-5 liters of fluid in the form of juices and water every day. It is also important to lessen the quantity of alcohol you drink as it raises your body temperature and dehydrates you. Cool water flushes out the toxins which gives your skin a natural glow. You should also avoid too much coffee and other caffeinated drinks.
- Eat a healthy diet – your daily diet should be a mixture of vitamins, minerals and proteins and carbohydrates in the right proportion. You can consult a dietician to know about your dietary requirements as per your age. You should never starve yourself to lose weight. It will take the glow off your skin and you can end up with serious health trouble in the long term.
- Scrub your skin twice a week – you need to exfoliate your skin at least once every week and preferably twice in order to maintain a healthy glow. Keep in mind not to over exfoliate which can lead to breakouts.
- Get the perfect smile – you may have always wanted to have the perfect pair of white teeth in those toothpaste commercials. Though there is nothing other than medical help to change the shape and setting of your teeth, you can always get that whitening glow. You should avoid drinking black aerated drinks . You should also brush twice daily, once in the morning and once before going to bed. A dazzling smile goes a long way in making you look beautiful.
- Keep your skin moisturized – as you start getting older, your skin starts wrinkling. So in order to keep it soft and beautiful, you should keep moisturizing it daily.
- If its not necessary, skip the foundation – make-up does not enhance your beauty. If anything, it hides it. You should work on your skin with natural products instead of that. You should apply coconut oil to your face before you go to sleep at night. Apart from moisturizing your skin, it will also clear your skin tone and will treat acne.
- Apply make-up that enhances your natural look – if you want to put makeup before you go the a party keep the foundation and compact low. Wear eyeliner to enhance the eyes, apply a little blush on the apples of the cheek and apply chap sticks to keep the lips looking lush and full.
- Wear clothes that compliment your figure – it is important that you wear clothes that suits your figure. It makes you look better. If you follow all the fashion tips in the fashion magazines, you have to be stick thin. That is hardly possible in everyday life. Hence, wear clothes which makes you look good and feel good.
- Maintain your hair – maintaining your hair is important to complement your look. You can put leave-in conditioner to keep it in place during the day. For shampoos use organic ones and conditioners too. You should avoid any hair product that has sulfates. You should oil your hair at least once a week an hour before you shampoo your hair. For washing the hair use water that is luke warm and not hot. This helps maintain the natural oils in the hair. You can also add a little baking soda to your shampoo to get rid of residue.
Other than the above tips, you should sleep properly at night for at least 8 hours every day and get lots of fresh air and exercise. It helps increase blood circulation and bring in a glow in your skin.