Eating healthy is a major issue in health and to help with this task we bring you the best vegetarian salads to add to your list of foods. If you’re not vegetarian also can include in your menu, the plant never discriminate and if instead you love vegetables, these healthy salads will be a convenient helpful in your daily meals. We will prepare the menu.
Salad of beans, mint and barley
- 1 liter of vegetable stock
- 500 grams of beans
- 225 grains of pearl barley
- 2 handfuls of mint
- 200 grams of radish
- 100 grams of toasted hazelnuts and coarsely chopped
- 140 grams of goat cheese chunks
For the dressing:
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- ½ cup of lemon
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- Heat the vegetable broth in a medium saucepan until boiling, add the beans and cook for 3 minutes until they float, then move the beans under cold water.
- Add the barley and cook for 40 minutes until tender. Now drained barley, rummage with mint leaves while barley is hot and let mixture cool.
- When the ingredients are cold, take a bowl, put radishes, hazelnuts, and goat cheese.
- For the dressing, just mix the ingredients and leave it next to the salad so that everyone put to your liking. The result, 6 salad plates vegetarian.
Bread and tomato salad (Italian Panzanella)
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Coarse salt
- Ground pepper
- 2 cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 cups bread cubes
- 1 pound tomatoes cut into small pieces
- 1 English cucumber sliced
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- Diced Provolone Cheese
- ¼ cup basil leaves
- In a large bowl mix vinegar and oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Add beans, bread, tomato, cucumber, onion and cheese.
- Stir until combined. When ready, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours minimum.
- When ready to serve, you can add the basil. The result this time, are 4 servings of vegetarian salad which is very good for you if you love vegetables
Watermelon salad with crusty bread
- ½ seedless watermelon, cut into chunks
- 200 grams of feta cheese block into cubes
- 1 handful of black olives
- 1 handful of parsley and mint leaves chopped
- 1 red onion
- Crusty bread
- 500 grams of white bread
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 mixture of sesame seeds, poppy seeds and fennel seeds
- In a large bowl, combine the watermelon, with cheese and olives, then put him herbs, onion and add a little olive oil and vinegar.
- Now you must make the bread crisp, heat oven to 220C/200C, place a surface and add a little flour, then mix the seeds with the white of egg and sprinkle this mixture over the bread in the hot surface.
- Let bake until crispy, the bread will swell a little.
- Serve with bread salad and already, the result: a dinner for 6 people.
Now you know 3 new ways to feed yourself healthily and also you checked that you do not need to be a vegetarian , much less a great chef, so start your work in the kitchen, the guests do not take time to come to test these ideas of healthy salads.